Saturday 27 December 2008

An update on our lives

Sorry, no movie reviews today but you do get an update on our lives.

I (Emelie) am home with my mum, I managed to be here for 2 short hours before I met my Godfather and he gave a Christmas present...the worst cold I have ever had. It’s been a week and it’s getting worse every day. Not fun at all. So I don't do much, though I do enjoy our fast internet here *hugs internet* and I moved all my stuff to my dad’s because my mum sold our apartment. All nice things to do when sick...

Elin is home in her barn, trying not to kill her parents and cursing her slow internet *kicks Elin’s internet and tries to give her some of mine*.

I'm supposed to go and see her on Tuesday, so we're both hoping for a miracle that I will actually get better. If not then I have to re-book my ticket and try to keep Helene company in school until Elin and her new haircut comes to play with us.

So in short words, Emelie is sick and miserable, Elin is bored and miserable...hopefully we will meet again in 2 days or a week.

- That’s all for now, *cough, couch* we miss you all very much *sneeze sneeze* we have some serious movie list to catch up on when we get back to school.

1 comment:

Isvind said...

I know... I'm crossing my fingers... OH MY GOSH THEY ARE BLUE ALREADY.. Crap I might have to loosen up a bit.
Well as my parents said! Bring Emelie here and then she can take a dip in our jacuzzi so she can shake her into wellness!!
Crap I hate how my parents think sometimes! Maybe that's why I'm such a airhead most of the time;P

*Patting emelie on her head*

Get well so we can play!