Sunday 28 December 2008

Two Weeks


Two Weeks (2006)
I know we said no movie reviews but I (Emelie) am sick and cranky so my mum let me rent some movies. I watched Two weeks today and knew I had to write a review about it.

Its about a woman (Sally Fields) who after struggling with cancer is close to dying. Her four children all come together to spend the last two weeks of her life with her and make sure she is as comfortable as possible.
Great movie choice when sick you say? Well Clea DuVall's name was on the cover xD
Its actually a really great movie even if Clea has very few scenes....and played a bitch but you won't hear complain about that. Not to mention her hair...I have never seen her look as good as in this movie. She played the wife of one of the siblings and as always her acting was perfection.
The only women of the four siblings was named Emily and was played by Julianne Nicholson, brilliant actress if you have never seen her before. She was really the one holding the movie together along with Sally and Thomas Cavanagh.

Its a sappy but hillarious movie. I was planing on keeping my latop with me while watching but I was sucked in and hardly even movied for 94 minutes. I would recomend this movie even if you normaly don't go for drama or comedy movies. I'm a horror or thriller girl and I might even buy this on DVD some day.

All together I give this movie a strong 8.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448166/

Maybe it was awesome because I am on cough medicine and have a fever but hey, whatever gets you through the day, right?

No comments: