Monday 29 December 2008

The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior


Okey first of. I (Elin) can't even believe they made a sequel to the first Scorpion King movie. I mean it had potential but did not quite cut it. And if I say that the first Scorpion King where like 100 times better than this one you will get the idea over how bad it was.

It is about Mathayus who is played by the overrated, not so talented and definetly not hot Michael Copon.
Well we get to follow Mathayus from they day that he gets recruited to the Scorpion Warriors. His father gets murderd and all he thinks about is revenge. And when he Finally understand who was the guilty one he starts his quest to defet and kill the murder.

The movie was so bad that I almost turned it off. But If I would have done that I could not warn you about it. Sure I had this deep hope for something good to happend. I waited and waited but nothing happend. So you can imagine my feelings. I could not even go to sleep afterwards so I had to watch a Pushing Daisies episode (Emelie will be so proud of me) to try delete the image of Mathayus fighting, trying to look sexy and kiss the only good thing in the movie.
The good thing in the movie was this girl who didn't take crap from men... but that's basically it.

DO NOT WATCH THIS... if you are not very very tired and desperate for a boring and horrible movie.
I'll give it a 2/10. I first even thought that it was Uwe Boll who had written it (since he has written everyone of the movies I hate more than snakes)... My brother on the other hand found this movie very good (only cos he thought it where hot women in it) and they killed people.


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104123/

-Elin The House Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you for watching Pushing Daisies :P

Anonymous said...

I agree about the scorpion king, the first movie was way better. This seemed so... "look how much knowledge we have about mythology! We throw it all in here to show you that we know alot of stuff we don't actually have use for!". Sort of