Wednesday 14 January 2009

Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans














So for you all Underworld fans out there who has not heard Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans is being released now during 2009.
I only heard rumors before but now I got my confirmation.

It's about when the lycans (werewolves) where slaves for the vampires. Viktor's (Bill Nighy) daughter Sonja (Rhona Mitra from Doomsday and Skinwalkers) falls in love with one of the lycans, Lucian (Michael Sheen).
For the ones who have seen the other Underworld movies you have heard and seen small clips from this storyline.
I'm very happy about these news... The cast is amazing and from what I've seen on the trailer it has a lot of promise.

But as you all might not know Sweden has a tendensy of being very slow on taking in movies and such so I'll have to wait until 13 march... But the one who waits for something good *wink*
*wink*



-Elin, not tired, not tired. Going to school in 4 hours and still haven't gone to bed.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This movie looks ok, but to be honest the worst of the films thus far.

HKF said...

Oh, I'm so going to see this movie! I love vampires and werewolves! I'm so freaking happy.