Friday 23 January 2009

Sugar & Spice



Sugar & Spice (2001)

Mena Suvari as a bad ass bank robbing cheerleader... what more do you need?
After Diane Weston, the popular head cheerleader of Lincoln High School's A-squad, becomes pregnant by the star football quarterback, Diane and her four cheerleader teammates, Kansas, Cleo, Lucy, Hannah, as well as newcomer Fern, plan the perfect bank robbery to make their dreams come true.

So I really needed a fix or something after Seeing Another Gay Sequel, this movie really did it. It was funny, interesting and some cool actors.
Mena who played Kansas did not have such a big role as I wished. Sure she had her moments, but in overall MORE MENA... I also thought Fern was pretty interesting, though she had a even smaller part than Kansas. If those had gotten a little more time in the movie I think it would have been a hit.

I would have to give this movie a 6.8/10... I have seen better and I have seen worse. It's definatly worth a watch...

IMDB

-ELin, tired and 'Skins' hooked

No comments: