Tuesday 11 November 2008

Penelope


Penelope (2006)

It's like a modern beauty and the beast with a twist. I really liked it, the plot was good, the acting where great and the way it was filmed where amazing.

It's about Penelope (Christina Ricci), a girl who's born with a pigs nose after a curse that a witch put on the family like 100 years earlier.
The curse where that the first female child in the family would get a pigs nose and ears and the only thing that could break the curse where if a person who are the same would marry her (a cold blood, rich something).
It's funny, adorable and just beautiful (yeah I'm a sucker for the beauty and the beast story plot)

And I had NO idea Christina Ricci where so hot in a pigs nose, I'm serious.

I'll give it a 7.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472160/

-Elin, just woke up and waiting for food.

1 comment:

ikke said...

I liked this movie too, it was beautiful shot. Loved reese character as well. :P