Wednesday 12 November 2008

Eden Lake


Jenny, a preschool teacher is whisked away by her boyfriend on what he thinks is a romantic vacation. There at this remote but beautiful lake he has plans to propose. These plans are quickly put aside as they find themselves harassed by a gang of young boys.
Refusing to give up the couple stay, resulting in a harsh attack which leaves Jenny to fend for herself. The hunt is on and Jenny gets deeper and deeper into the wood, the kids hot on her heel…
This movie was my idea (Emelie), I had heard about it and it had gotten high reviews on most sites. Therefore I was excited, however I was let down. Not that the movie was bad because it was not. I had simply seen it all before.
The ending left me on a better note; it was by far the best part of the movie. There were glimpses in the whole movie that had great promises but it just never really got there. It was shot nicely and the acting was good, especially by Kelly Reilly who played Jenny.

All together we both give this movie a 4/10, it’s worth a watch if you’re not looking for perfection.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1020530/

- over and out from the sick girls

No comments: