Sunday 12 October 2008

Shrooms


Shrooms from 200 and 6.

From first look it seems to be a silly, boring and unscary high school horror thingy.
But I where WRONG. The only thing agreeing with my theory where the horror part.

It's about these american teenagers who travels to Ireland, home of the leprechauns, to get high on - Gasph - Magic Mushrooms.
Well let me tell you they get high, and stalked by a "ghost" during there trips and DiE.
It's not as silly as it sounds, I (Elin) actually enjoyed it, Emelie on the other hand where sleeping in front of here TV screen watchin' True Blood (the tv-serie I made here start to watch).

It's quite not so famous actors and actresses in the Shrooms movie, but it doesen't show, it's really intresting how they have shoot the movie.
The angles are somewhat unusual and mysical.

My score 6.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492486/

-Elin, or "Xena" by "Ivan-Hoe"

No comments: