Wednesday 15 October 2008

The Cave

Finally Emelie has seen The Cave, so now we can discuss about it and just grind oven how bad it was.
When We Say BAD we mean Baaad.

The movie's about this cavedivers who's been hired to help a archaeology crew.
Guess what! they get trapped and evil things start to happend. It's all about kill or getting killed when mutated things show up. That's not even the funny part, the creatures cells or what ever infect the person who get's like bit or something similar.
Sure there's great acting by (one of our favorite actresses) Lena Headey and Piper Perabo. Just cause they where great together in Imagine Me and You donsen't mean that The Cave where good.

I can imagine the film being okey or even perhaps good if you have no expectations before. Well it's more likley you like it if your really, really, really, really drunk or tired, best if your both tired and drunk.

score 2/10 cause of Lena and Piper.



Oooh now it's me Elin writing, I just have to say this, DON'T SEE THE BREED, that is if you don't want to be scared for life, in a bad way.

Don't even look it up, it's soooo horrible. Not even the fact that Michelle Rodriguez and Taryn Manning where in it could make it good.

ooh It just gives me chills thinking about it.

score 1/10


- See ya later Alligator, Elin and Emelie...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy fck. Cavedivers... trapped... mutated things... I wish I had one of those disguted emoticons, it would so go great right about now.

Mubi said...

hej I am Mubi here ...... I still did not see that movie "THE BREAD", But after seeing the comments on it I hope that will be a good movie .. lol