Monday 13 October 2008

Itty Bitty Titty Committee


okey I realize Itty Bitty Titty Committee's no news anymore. I (Elin) first saw it about a year ago and absolutely loved it.

Yesterday I finally got Emelie to see it and here's what she said about it:

"The movie was funny, good. You know funny."

She's not so keen on the big words if we're not talking about The Decent (which we're going to review in the next few days.)

Well now to what I think about the movie sence Emelie has something tucked to her tongue. '

My first thought when I saw it where "fuck, Carly in glasses, gorgeous" but then when I stopped drooling I begun to see all those small things that I later would begin to love.
One thing that bothered me where that Carly didn't have a bigger role.
But then again the other ones where not bad either. The dialogue, the script and the people had such chemistry (you'll know what I mean when you see/saw it).
I also loved that some of my favorite actresses and actors showed up in very small roles like
Melanie Lynskeys and Clea DuValls characters.

In overall the movie's greeeat and I deeply recomend it (Emelie's too but she's not the big talker, yet;))

score 8/10

-Elin (and during some very "happy" moments Emelie)

No comments: