Wednesday 18 February 2009

Bloody Mallory (2002)


Bloody Mallory (2002)

After founding out her husband was a demon, and slayed him their blood mixed together. Mallory (Olivia Bonamy) is now a secret service agent specialized on paranormal happenings and beings. When the pope, who is trying to make a new witch hunt, gets kidnapped by a mysterious group of people Mallory gets the job to find him.
With her two friends, Vena Cava an transvestite specialized in explosives and Talking Tina a pre-teen telepath with the ability of possesing others. Together they start a journey who will change the world... maybe.

When I (Elin) first read about this movie I was very sceptical. It sounded alot like a cross between Underworld and Buffy.
And my guesses wasen't that far from, it's like a french version of them but worse. The acting is good, the effects are great but still the movie is not that good. The story is okey but it's something that just don't klick with me.
They walk through ghouls, vampires, succubus, demons and what ever other creature you can imagine... I usually likes this kind of stuff but this was just okey.

I'll give the movie a 4/10, it's worth a watch if you don't have anything better to do... but don't buy it, don't rent it, don't put any kind of money on it.
Although I loved Mallorys outfit and her hair.

IMDB

-Elin, off to dinner.

No comments: