Thursday 19 March 2009

After Sex (2007)


After Sex (2007)

It's a humorous, yet honest look at the complexity of modern day relationships told through nine separate couples.
We get to see how people comes to turn with their homosexuality, loosing their virginity, cheating, parents and their way of thinking about sex after having it.
The movie takes up all the stuff that so often is left out in modern main-stream movies. Even though it has a lot of well known actors/actresses in it they still aren't afraid to show and take up the subjects.
The dialogue is witty, funny and touching.
I really liked the Nikki (Mila Kunis) & Kat (Zoe Saldana) part of the movie. There we get to follow two roommates at college. They have just "fooled around" and then we get to follow them how they settle their buisness. I also really liked the Kristy (Natalie Marston) & Sam (Dave Franco) part- it's both their first time. Its stiff and uncomfterable as it probably is for many. And just the talk after is hilarious.

I'll give this movie a 7/10.
I didn't have any hopes for it when I first saw it but then when I watched it I got a nice surprise.

IMDB

No comments: